HR Virginia takes pride in our student chapters. We also offer a scholarship each year to an up and coming HR professional studying in the field of Human Resources. Please check this page frequently for updates. Please Contact Us for College Relations support.
The Society for Human Resource Management’s Student Program was created in 1965 to promote mutually beneficial interaction between HRM students and practitioners. Since the first chapter was chartered more than 40 years ago, the student program has experienced tremendous growth. The program now includes over 450 affiliated student chapters and more than 15,000 student members.
- Join SHRM as a Student Click Here
- Renew your Student Membership Click Here
- Update your Contact Information and Member Profile Click Here
- Contact the Member Care Center for answers about your membership status, payment inquiries, conference/seminar registration, membership renewal or to update your contact information including a name change. Click Here.
- Awards & Scholarships Click Here
- Career Center Click Here
- Chapter Resource Center Click Here
- Echoes Newsletter Click Here
- Student Conferences Click Here
- Case Competition and HRGames Competition Click Here
- Start a Student Chapter Click Here
- Directory of Student Chapters Click Here
- SHRM Awards, Grants & Scholarships Click Here
- SHRM Student Chapter Resource Center Click Here
- Echoes Student Newsletter Click Here
- National SHRM Student Membership Program Click Here