As a member of SHRM you have access to benefits of the world’s largest human resource organization. Being a member at the both the local and national level provides you an opportunity to access programs, services and a network of HR experts.
One of the goals of HR Virginia is to help local chapters with their membership needs. Another goal is to help HR Virginia members by providing them up-to-date information on local chapters, regional and state-wide events, HR resources, and beyond.Please Contact Us for Membership support.
- 2020 SHRM Fall Membership Contest:Participation Form
- 2020 SHRM Fall Membership Contest:Documentation Form (Submit by December 11, 2020)
- Exclusive SHRM Volunteer Leader Connection Call with Johnny C. Taylor, Jr (8/3) Register
- SHRM People Manager Qualification Preview (7/23) Register
- Exclusive SHRM Volunteer Leader Connection Call with Johnny C. Taylor, Jr. (6/25) Register
- How to Market and Communicate During Challenging Times 6/24) Register
- Transitioning to a Virtual Event (5/8) Register
- COVID-19 Legislative Guidance (CARES Act, Nonprofit Guidance (4/22) Register
- COVID-19 Affiliate Best Practices Forum (4/17) Register
- COVID-19 Research Briefing 3/31 Register
- COVID-19 Affiliate Guidance (3/19) Register
- “What’s New at SHRM” Spring 2020 Download