2020 Regulations! What Should Be Included in Your Employee Handbook to be Compliant!
Date(s) - 11/12/2019
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Topic : 2020 Regulations! What Should Be Included in Your Employee Handbook to be Compliant!
Discount Coupon : Use This Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Employee handbooks have been a tool for Employers from small to large companies for several years. Many companies elect to have employee handbooks and utilize employee handbook templates that are provided on-line which we call “cookie cutter handbook” since they are created as a “one size fits all”. Unfortunately, employee handbooks can be a huge risk if not updated regularly, adapted to each company, reflect policies that are followed consistently and reflect current regulations. Employee handbooks are also a critical communication tool for employees to understand what the company expects from them as well as what the company expects from employees.
Areas Covered in the Session :
Participants will learn, identify and prepare for employee handbook violations
- Participants will be aware of all the new regulations that will impact their company
- The course will identify the most common employee handbook violations and how to mitigate them
- Learn what five employee handbook policies do more to reduce risk when added to your handbook
- New Employee Handbook changes established in June 2018 that help Employers!
- Participants will learn which regulatory agency will focus on which regulation and mitigate the risk
- Participants will learn what policies will land them in hot water
- What policies are “must have” for your employee handbook?
- Social media and the impact of penalties when employees choose to speak negatively about their Employer
- New paid leave laws and how Employers can manage them
Speaker Profile :
Margie Faulk Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. she is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for a defense contracting technologies firm, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666