Are you interested in serving in a leadership position with the Virginia SHRM State Council or a local Chapter?
State Council Leadership includes Officers, Chapter Presidents, District Directors, Core Leadership, Functional Directors and Emeritus – Past State Presidents. The time commitment varies with the position from a few hours to several years. Roles include:
- President click here
- Vice President click here
- Secretary click here
- Treasurer click here
- Immediate Past President click here
- District Director click here
- A-Team Coordinator click here
- Best Practices click here
- Communications click here
- Conference click here
- Veterans & Military click here
- Social Media click here
- Special Projects click here
- Sponsorship and Partnership click here
- State Conference click here
- Technology click here
- Young Professionals Liaison click here
To view current Council Leadership contact information click here.
Additionally, there are Committee leadership positions: in these, you usually serve on a committee, sometimes as an occasional member and sometimes as a committee chairperson.
There are usually committees for every function of the Council and for your local chapters.
If you are interested in serving in some capacity on the Virginia SHRM State Council, please email your contact information and areas of interest to: email@example.com.
If you are interested in serving in some capacity with your local chapter, please contact their Volunteer Leader Director or Chapter President and they’ll be able to assist you appropriately.