6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Leadership and Team Development for Managerial Success
Date(s) - 05/13/2020
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Inspire and influence your team members to achieve your goals as a team!
Managers who will be promoted are the ones who not only manage efficiently but also lead their teams effectively. Learn how to work in a horizontal mode of operation apply a consistent theory in leading your team and teach critical leadership skills to members of your team, so each and every one of them can lead the team in your absence.
Why you should attend
- Know when to manage and when to lead your team
- Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Identify your market’s needs to better target your team’s efforts
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Develop a high-performance team
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Would you like to learn more about when to lead and when to manage your team?
Would understanding techniques you can use to more clearly communicate your goals and get your team to deliver more effectively on these interest you?
How about receiving some tools, tips and techniques to help your team find creative techniques to solve problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
Areas Covered in the Session
- Understanding leadership style and the situation
- Integrating your leadership and managerial roles
- Examining the leader’s role as motivator and coach and in high-performance teams
- Distinguishing the three team types
- Exploring the principles that make teams work
- Differentiating team content and process
- Diagnosing work-teams: a work-team simulation
Who Will Benefit
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor