Saving with the help of behavioral science
Date(s) - 06/07/2023
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Having enough savings is the number one driver to achieving financial well-being, now at the core of the employee value proposition, but why does saving feel so elusive? How can we enable more working Americans to start and grow their savings?
In this webinar with practitioners and researchers, we explore how we can leverage behavioral science techniques to foster saving and financial well-being. We answer:
• Why are savings and financial well-being so closely linked?
• Why is it difficult to save today? How is the lack of emergency savings impacting retirement savings?
• How can behavioral science help and what does the data show?
• What’s an easy place to start using these techniques?
Our webinar will feature an engaging conversation with these thought leaders:
• Leigh Phillips, President and CEO of SaverLife
• Brian Gilmore, Vice President of Commonwealth
• Les Williams, Director of Partnerships of Sunny Day Fund
• Sid Pailla, CEO and Founder of Sunny Day Fund
Register below to attend or receive a copy of the recording, and please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.